Lawrence S. Pertillar
That Chapter Captured - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Vibrant and bright,
As if never to leave...
A budding in the midst,
Of an unfolding full bloom.
To be cemented in my mind,
With a love I found to find.
And believed it would stay to blaze,
In my heart forever glowing to grow.
Forever is not meant,
To remain as one intends it.
And high tides do come,
To fade away the sands of time.
When fresh were kept,
Fresh adventures before the fading of Sunset.
That chapter captured on Padre Island stays,
In my mind to revisit where it remains reminisced...
With the one I knew love to never forget.
Comments about That Chapter Captured by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl