Lawrence S. Pertillar
That They Did Not Expect - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If he has been labelled a fool...
Why are they upset?
'He apparently enjoys it.
And that they did not expect.
He has made being a fool,
Something to respect.'
Comments about That They Did Not Expect by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl