Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Act Remains The Same - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Studying to steal from someone,
What they have created and done...
Is not innovation.
No matter how this activity is interpretated.
The act remains the same.
However a weasel whittles away to connive.
Comments about The Act Remains The Same by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl