Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Best - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The best to wish for and get.
Can only be determined,
By the one who has yet to know...
Of having something else better.
To eventually discover,
That to receive...
Only temporarily satisfies as well.
Comments about The Best by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl