The Blind Man - Poem by Johnny Golding
The blind man sees through all my lies,
He knows when your not truthful.
The blind man can tell that I'm around,
He sees through all disguise.
The blind man sees the spring,
The others see the winter.
Comments about The Blind Man by Johnny Golding
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl