The Fresh Island Breeze - Poem by Raymond John
I sniff and smell the fresh breeze
I wonder around waiting for that sprit
But it seems that the joy will end up in my soul.
I smell the breeze, it smell so fresh like the island fruits.
It dark, and the air is filled with fire
We gather to sing and dance, to let our joy out of our soul.
We ran and play in the warm and hot sand
But it the end of the day I stand and smell that fresh island breeze.
Comments about The Fresh Island Breeze by Raymond John
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda