Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Gift Of You - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The gift of you has not been hidden.
The gift of you is in my mind treasured.
Forbidden and precious to not be removed.
With a doing I condone and alone approve,
Time after each time and easily found to find.
As it has from the day it was given.
To reminisce a past in this present moment,
For me here to last to visit and at my discretion.
Remaining fresh and pleasant as the dew is at dawn.
Felt always to remember it to be left there and kept.
Comments about The Gift Of You by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl