The Hazy Picture! - Poem by Abdul Wahab
Flash! And I got the picture.
Flash! It flops, no picture of my soul.
I closed my eyes and turn on my mind
Flash! Got a picture perfect.
My hands start to copy it down in poetry,
Flop! It is in the harsh reality and lost its beauty.
The picture I got, is too much hazy!
Comments about The Hazy Picture! by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda