My Love (An Ode) - Poem by Abdul Wahab
I love my love
As love should love
But you never love
As my love should love me.
yougot yourcolourful wings
but I am never invited
left asa flower without butterfly
You are the wish
You are the desire
Every one loves to fill with
But my heart pangs in despair.
Even if Iclose my eyes and shut my mind
My heart knows you comein as a rain
In the hearts of people but mine I find
In the desert under unbearable wreathing pain.
Comments about My Love (An Ode) by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl