The Hindus' Karma Theory - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Soul had no pain without body.
Body has no pain without soul.
Soul, liberated has no pain.
Body, dead, lost senses for pain.
Engine with oil runs the car.
Without oil, the car won't move.
The credit goes to the engine.
Burdon of the fruit goes with soul.
The soul finds an entrance in a birth.
With it come the fruit of the past.
As long as the sin carried over,
The soul enters birth after birth.
Comments about The Hindus' Karma Theory by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl