The Hope To Fail Is Still Better - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I would rather live my life
As if there was her love for me
And end to find it was not so
Than live my life
As if there wasn’t her love for me
And end to find out it was so.
Comments about The Hope To Fail Is Still Better by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda