The Influx Of More Poor Refugees - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
It is acceptable That ugly influx of more refugees In all directions fleeing the scary and Unjust war to face more pains and More misery anywhere and everywhere, Our world is witnessing a horrible Influx of more refugees, but it does Not do anything to stop it immediately, This influx of these poor refugees Will lead to more catastrophic pains, then I ask the whole world to stand up for This cause and stop it soon.
Comments about The Influx Of More Poor Refugees by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl