The Knack Of Love Scenes - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A woman substitute herself for the heroine
And a man substitutes himself for the hero
And each enjoys the presence of the other
And both find interesting a love scene.
Comments about The Knack Of Love Scenes by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl