The Land Of Surprise - Poem by Naveed Akram
It is such difference to melt with the land,
And we see, we see the heavens surprised
By the takeover of Death, a sordid creature
So blessed yet fierce like the fog of the downs.
There I met my foe called Death,
And its name was the same as my friend,
Liking him was liking those whose pride existed,
For the existence can replace nothing.
It is so surprising to watch the dark oceanic sky,
Its appeal to the wind was a forceful plea
To restart the seasons of ire and mire and strife,
All of nature took its turn to finish.
Comments about The Land Of Surprise by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl