The Mediterranean Sea - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
There are a lot of destroyers, Mans-of-war, submarines, war boats, Artificial satellites, and a lot of War equipment swimming in the pretty Mediterranean Sea by day and by night, so What are they doing over there now? They're completely ready for war, but They're still waiting for a decision.
Comments about The Mediterranean Sea by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda