The Other Mary - Poem by Pete Crowther
Last night I dreamt
I was in bed
with Mary Magdalen.
We lay side by side
her recent trip
The scenery, she said,
was quite spectacular.
Comments about The Other Mary by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl