Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Promotion Of A Nothingness - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The promotion of a nothingness,
To coverup insecurities...
Is as pronounced as those with them,
Who continue to make attempts to smother...
The uselessness of their incompetence,
That has expose them and their failures...
In everything touched that has been done they do!
And this has always been vocalized,
By those who have stood on the shoulders...
Of ohers who have made true accomplishments.
And all they have done...
Those shouting their indignities,
Is to feed a deceiving of greed inherited...
By a hand-me-down of slick tricks and theft!
Comments about The Promotion Of A Nothingness by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl