The Sea - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I'm walking on a beach.
The weather's so fine.
I'm fond of this beach.
I'll keep this beach in my mind.
But why I don't see anyone?
I'm walking alone?
I saw a tree's shadow beside me.
The light's dancing on the water.
It's a very nice sea.
It'll be memorized forever.
- One Whistle -
Comments about The Sea by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl