Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
The Shepherd And Abundant Life - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Let me breathe the fragrance of the flowers
Let me taste the sweetness of the new day
Let me see the freedom of the oppressed
Ushered in by people who live in liberty.
Let us hear the Voice of the Shepherd
Calling His flock away from devouring wolves
Let us join in our common destiny
to share Life with others much more abundantly.
Comments about The Shepherd And Abundant Life by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl