Ace Of Black Hearts
The Silence Of Defeat - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Sometimes we must go on the offensive.
If it is only to survive one more day, one more night.
A delay to end the twilight.
For one must not go down without a fight.
For a sudden silence can be deafening.
A sign defeat without a single retreat.
Comments about The Silence Of Defeat by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl