Ken e Hall
The Silent Universe Born - Poem by Ken e Hall
After the weird big bang
Our universe born, the expansion,
The vision of the silent universe,
Mother Earth blue cooled for
A place for us, life for us.
How come in this trillion
Star arena a place for us?
From heaven the customary hint,
Lady truth speaks from the cosmos,
As the almighty provides the sunshine
With the moon reflecting gentle light.
God’s gift of Life is born, we must never fail
To thank the Lord for this place for us,
To look after the blue Mother Earth
For there is no other place for us.
Comments about The Silent Universe Born by Ken e Hall
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl