The Struggle Of A Flower - Poem by Floyd Zimmerman
So the day began with rain,
Thrown down in tantrums of tears.
I could only watch, in vain,
The struggle of a flower.
Comments about The Struggle Of A Flower by Floyd Zimmerman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda