Ace Of Black Hearts
The Town Take Over - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Every night a new break in.
Every night a new scream.
Every night another crime committed.
This city is moving in to your town.
They are taking over.
There's nothing you can do.
Either sleep with a gun under your pillow or move.
And the meeting concludes.
An abandonment of so many of my memories.
I was raised right there.
But now I'm afraid to even go.
For the chance of being shot at don't you know.
Another mini Philly happens to show.
A beast that continues to flow.
Comments about The Town Take Over by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl