The World Is - Poem by ellie price
The world is like a bubble,
Floating higher and higher.
The world is like a bouncy ball,
Bouncung higher and higher.
The worls is like a family,
Full of good and bad secrets.
The world is like a spinning top,
Forever spinning round.
The world is like a giant playground,
With happy children all around.
The world is like a beating heart,
Always bursting with life.
The world is like a tree,
Growing bigger and bigger.
The world is like a museum,
Full of new and exciting things.
The world is like a star,
Comments about The World Is by ellie price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl