Ace Of Black Hearts
Their Back - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
A construction company is yet again in my yard.
Ripping and tearing.
This time it is the state that agitates.
No notice, no guarantees, no nothing.
Who are we, but a mere number.
Coming to fix something, only to leave it worse.
With nasty words I curse.
Spit out the words lawyer and sue.
But still It doesn't do anything to get through.
They don't care.
Its not their money being wasted.
A tax dollar lost, a tax dollar gained
All the same.
Comments about Their Back by Ace Of Black Hearts
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl