Ace Of Black Hearts
There On The Prey Ond Prowl - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Now why would I do that
Do I look like that perverted fool you think I am.
Maybe its my heart of gold
that attracts you like bee's to a flower.
I think this conversation has already gone sour.
Be careful for in which your soul I might just devour.
Tell your friends to look out for, look out for the lunatic
I'm telling you he's one of the mad men
I can already hear you say.
And that's perfect, just so perfectly okay
So have a good day.
Better luck with your next prey.
Comments about There On The Prey Ond Prowl by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl