Lawrence S. Pertillar
Them - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some attempt to mince moody elements,
With convincing pleas they wish to bring a cease.
And gathered opinions are just what they are...
Divided and undecisive as they were before the start.
Rude attitudes should be shown the door!
That is why it opens and closes,
On those who should be ignored!
Those with minds locked will never be unblocked.
But they wish to be included...
To further pollute situations that suit,
Flapping lips that just don't stop.
And needing their rusted hinges oiled!
Spoiled they coil ready to pop for shock!
Comments about Them by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl