Lawrence S. Pertillar
They Know Better - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There are those who believe,
They know better what others should do.
With it done.
Yet can not tell anyone,
If they know the people they talk about.
Or why they were not aware,
Of knowing what others should do...
Who have done that and more,
Without them having a clue.
Will continue to insist,
They already knew about that.
Although the when, where and how...
For whatever the reason,
Is not readily accessible to their memory.
Comments about They Know Better by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl