Thinking Of The Past - Poem by jim foulk
If you could go back into the past
what would you do differently?
knowing it wouldn't last.
You would have to take, the good with the bad,
you couldn't just re-live the good,
of the things you have lived, also the sad.
Thinking of the past brings depression,
you think of it to often,
it'll only bring you obession.
The past wasn't all good,
today, will be the past tommorw
are things good now? Have you understood?
Think about the past
but understand this.
it does not last.
Make the best for today,
then in the future,
you will enjoy that day.
Comments about Thinking Of The Past by jim foulk
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda