This Lifetime - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Watch me fall and watch me rise.
but what you will never see is what really goes on inside.
My mind churning with thoughts, of repeated suicide.
Hands tumbling to the point of asinine.
Tell me lord, when will the pain subside.
Done with lies, what is my purpose to survive.
Watch me leap and watch me dive.
What else is open beside this hell ride.
Blow me out like a candle light,
Another day is another lifetime.
Can someone look into my eyes and say it'll be alright?
Time is ticking and the bomb is ripe,
Lets get this over with, I dont want another night.
Souls in desperate need of you Lord,
so flee to them like superman, cuz This soul has ended it's ride for this lifetime.
Comments about This Lifetime by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda