RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thought Popping - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sleepy notions, opening their eyes, rubbing them awake,
trying to focus on the new day at hand.
Placing all of life on doorsteps of another time, rising
to meet challenges of new adventures through exploration
Having options, selecting those wanted to accompany
intellect into webs of knowledge where all will be
untangled through an intense and vibrant imagination.
Wholly giving explanations and meanings to the exciting
pictures of thought always popping into landscapes of this
Comments about Thought Popping by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda