Edward Kofi Louis
Thoughts Of Peace And Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Thoughts of peace and love!
With righteous words and works,
The heart! !
Full of joy when,
The right thing is done;
To serve and care,
The World needs peace than war.
Comments about Thoughts Of Peace And Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl