Lawrence S. Pertillar
Thoughts Of Unity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Thoughts of unity are great.
If the process of it becomes reality.
It is the putting it into action,
That frequently attracts opposition.
From those who wish to have diversity exist.
With the doing of it wanted,
By the ones who argue...
That selected and picked demographics,
Would better represent the presence of it.
And what it should look like,
By those deciding it's definition.
Comments about Thoughts Of Unity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl