Time - Poem by Kalen Ross
Aint it funny how time flies?
the hours and minutes just go right by
the moments you miss
you can blow them a kiss
like the time you made the ball SWISH!
Aint it funny how scary times never end?
the bones in your body start to break and to bend
you're shivering and shaking
is your death in the making?
and your parents never notice the trend
Aint it funny how the good times go by fast?
it's like they weren't there
they go right past
after they're done
there is no more fun
you could just go play under the sun
Comments about Time by Kalen Ross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl