Edward Kofi Louis
Time Will Tell - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The vision is still in progress.
Towns of sorrow;
But life still moves on.
Mission in progress,
Heart of love;
This is the message to the Big People.
Earth, Wind and Fire!
Earth, Roots and Water! !
This is a message to the Small People;
Like, the thirty pieces of gold.
From man to woman,
From woman to baby,
Thirty pieces of silver;
Time will surely tell one day but,
Time is still longer than a rope.
Life is like thirty pieces of bronze;
So, don't let the glasses fool you.
Just one size,
Just one wear,
Just one move,
Just one time,
Just one shot,
Time will surely tellone day.
Time will tell.
Comments about Time Will Tell by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda