To A Noble Lady! - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Oh lady! I love thee,
And devout my soul to be thine;
But thy heart is bounded for me,
And thy images are surely mine.
Thy beauty unbounded and truly a princess,
Where every noble man will surely enchanted;
What am I to be thine pieces,
Not thy beauty but thy love I wanted.
Comments about To A Noble Lady! by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda