To Believe Is A Curse - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I believed some to be faithful and grateful.
I believed words and deeds of some true.
I lent or lifted one on trust or with faith.
Disheartened, can I dispense with believing?
Comments about To Believe Is A Curse by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl