To V.T.N. Whom I Really Love - Poem by Roland Cho
Since I met you, many years have gone,
Many ups and downs have we known.
Many are those who have seen us,
Some have merely heard about us
Many have praised and envied,
Some have cursed and wished it ended.
We have sometimes gone astray,
But we still come back to play.
We have learnt to love,
And lived in love,
And love to live as One.
Good to be here for our tomorrow,
But I fear this night period,
Because, nights breed evil.
Since I met you, my whole life has changed,
And may the change remain unchanged
If loving you is wrong,
Then, I’d be happy to always be wrong.
Comments about To V.T.N. Whom I Really Love by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda