When Love Was ‘she’ - Poem by Roland Cho
When love was ‘she’, everyone needed her!
When love was love, men enjoyed her and could die for her.
Women gave her life, and love meant love!
Children had homes, and streets had pedestrians.
Now, love is ‘it’ and thinks it lives!
Men have lives shortened by love!
Women have been driven into insincerity!
Now, children seek shelter, and streets have occupants!
Comments about When Love Was ‘she’ by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl