Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
Forgetting all my care
Soaking the night's air
As I sit in the gentle breeze
It almost brings me to my knees.
Finally seeing what Allah had in store,
I look and I listen at creation galore.
When I think of the different types of love,
It moves me to help create a solution.
What will happen in ten years or more,
If we pass off the problems or simply ignore?
The happiness we had today will turn into sorrow,
So pitch in and help for a better tomorrow.
Comments about Today's Decisions Tomorrow's Future by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl