Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too Intimidating To Refuse - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The best lessons taught to remember and learn,
Are those earned without options to choose...
When a healing done to overcome an ego abused,
One believed they could ignore with it left behind...
To leave and permanently reject to never again face.
But a truth to hear and eventually digest to accept,
Has a way of being too intimidating to refuse.
And truth once revealed is seldom apologetic about it.
Comments about Too Intimidating To Refuse by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl