Toppled - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
when she met the better one,
flaring feathers with grace.
She should have known.
Next to her boss, she's tame
like an apprentice.
Revery travels way back
to where she was god
she shouldn't have left.
Comments about Toppled by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye