Touch Of Dusk… - Poem by catty Alonzo
Why can’t love be known when it’s right there?
Why is it so hard to see through ones eye the emotions that they’ve kept for so long?
Can time really tell or merely time will only left a hidden fire unburned in the dusk and in perpetual silence?
Comments about Touch Of Dusk… by catty Alonzo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl