Aqeb Benazir Ibn Minar
Tranquility - Poem by Aqeb Benazir Ibn Minar
Introduction: Wonders of the lights, the meditative aurora of the world...
In silenced sleepless nights
They draw me close to them,
Through visionary lands and sights
Of unfulfilled needs, the worldly fame,
Towards a realm without immorality
The immortality of kindness,
The poignant poise of sympathy
Lives be in them, placidness.
Airy lands of the skies
The soundless voice of paradise,
The symbol peace of serenity
Let it be released - Tranquility.
Comments about Tranquility by Aqeb Benazir Ibn Minar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl