yellowbell alamanda Poems
- My Little One Why are you crying, afraid of what? Cheer up,...
- Poems And Songs Before, there was me and you you composed ...
- Good To Die Is it good to die, when you knew where you lie,...
- Someday In The Stream If we could go back to where we've ...
- Summer Girls When the sun rise Dont let the time flies, ...
- Singing With The Rain Then the sound of the rain Became my ...
- Love Letters I set the fire to burn the box of ...
First page of first chapter
last chapter without the end
if you found me at my edge
put the dot and leave! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about yellowbell alamanda
My Little One
Why are you crying, afraid of what?
Cheer up, don't be forgetful like that!
For I am with you, where you are
never let you down even I'm far.
As what I have left you my words
and being knew me as your sword
I will not leave you in time of troubles
I'm there to lend you strength for sure.
Rain and flood, a piece of challenge.
Do not give up, I serve you as way.
I said, go on, see your better day
and do the best for more grace.
When you're at your rainbows end
or at the middle of black and white
whatever happens mind to look back