Travel Tips - Poem by Pete Crowther
I was told by a
girl in Beirut to
beware of the heat
when I go on my cruise
down the Nile.
“It will be hotter
than England”, she said
“For Egypt is ninety-per-cent
Saharan desert and sand”.
“Tell your wife to take her bikini”.
Comments about Travel Tips by Pete Crowther
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl