Tribute To A Badminton Demon - Poem by Jazzy Davies
What a void you've left in my life
do you know how much you're missed?
how many people you affected throughout your life?
I look at your picture every day, it still hurts
You took me in when I lost my way
held me when life got too much
Showed me the gentle way
Slowly un-twisted teenage rages
Now I wish I'd talked to you more
taken the time, instead of going out
Finished off the Greek course we started
I wish you could see my children,
you gave me my childhood back
regressed self inflicted damage
Made me strong and proud,
to be your grand-daughter.
Comments about Tribute To A Badminton Demon by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl