Twin Souls - Poem by Jazzy Davies
You, my friend, my soul mate
complement me so truly.
I believe God did create
you, for me, so purely.
Your soul calls to mine,
the missing piece, and you
match me, no dividing line
between us, we are true.
Comments about Twin Souls by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl