Trolls, Be Honest Now - Poem by Sandra Osborne
This is a really bad poem, gonna get a “one”.
No, this is a really bad poem, a really, really, really
Bad poem. Hell I just threw up while writing it.
This is so bad. And I mean really, really, really bad.
No really, it’s bad, it’s horrible, it’s disgusting, it’s revolting,
It’s the worst darn thing I’ve ever written, but I
Can’t stop, it’s like being a Troll I guess.
They can’t stop either.
Here Trolls, “one” you can be honest about.
Comments about Trolls, Be Honest Now by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: poem
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl