Lawrence S. Pertillar
Truth Proofed And With Sincerity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You treat me with respect.
That same quality of respect,
I have never neglected to give to you.
Truth proofed and with sincerity.
Keep it there...
And you and I will always have the best of times.
If you don't...
What you get from me I can not promise.
And as to how you will received it? Who knows?
If anything from me is delivered back to you at all.
I have a knack to keep my steps moving forward.
And a tendency to put my patience on ice.
Comments about Truth Proofed And With Sincerity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl